Security


High Maintenance Services: Services Managed

Who are we?

HMS provides SECURITY, MAINTENANCE, and JANITORIAL SERVICES to businesses, residential communities, and public facilities in Miami, FL.

We put our customers first. Instead of worrying about money, we focus on our ability to provide a solution. We analyze each situation individually to ensure we are always doing our best work.

We are proud to say that since 2004 our customer retention rate is 99%, the other 1% closed their business or moved out of our coverage.

We focus on taking care of your most important assets, while you focus on what’s most important: your business and your customers.

How can we help you?

HMS Protection Programs:

At High Maintenance Services, we’re your security partners.
We provide our clients with the highest quality in protective services using our proven experience.
We tailor our approach to your particular situation to ensure you and your clients’ safety and security.

Security services:

  • Concierge
  • Front desk
  • Doorman
  • Ambassador
  • Event security
  • Executive protection

Contact us today!

(888) 550-3765